Saturday, August 2, 2008

The First Blog..

Well, this is my first time ever "blogging." I'm new to this whole idea, so cut me a break if I do something wrong. The reason I feel I should have a blog is because I'm tired of trying to explain myself to people on other networks such as myspace and facebook. Kids my age, which is around 16, are always judging and trying to show my views allows their narrow-minds to look past what I have to say. So I decided to create this blog to have people who are able to take an idea from someone else and really think about it. Well I guess I have to explain myself to everyone: I go by Julian, I live in the United States of America, and am 100% Italian. My ancestors are from a small town in Italy called Pontelandolfo, which is in the southern part of the "boot." My interest and hobbies include all of which follow: skateboarding, snowboarding, athletics, art, photography, filming and editing, and enjoying architecture. I work as a pantry chef in a restaurant called La Tavola. I'm down to earth, so people say, but I really don't know what that means. Stick around, I'll try to have many interesting subjects to discuss..

No comments: